market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] blister beetles

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "TxBeeFarmer" <TxBeeFarmer AT HotPop.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] blister beetles
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 07:58:08 -0500

I'm thinking Lace Wings or Big Eyed Bugs will control Blister Beetle larvae. DE tends to work on virtually all adult hard shelled bugs and can be sprayed mixed with water. If using DE, be sure to use food grade, not because of any health reasons, but because other types have been heated. The heating dulls the edges of the particles and isn't as effective as food grade.

TxBeeFarmer
West Texas Zone 7b

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wiediger, Alison" <alison.wiediger AT hart.kyschools.us>