market-farming - [Market-farming] blister beetles

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "carla safran" <carladababe AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] blister beetles
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:03:36 -0700

Hello,
I am new to the area, Missouri, and am having a terrible, losing battle with these blister beetles. My tomato and eggplants have taken the hardest hit, almost all de-foliated. I have used a pyrethrum based insecticide, many times with no long lasting benefit. I think they're partying on the stuff. Any recommendations?
Thank you, Carla
carladababe AT hotmail.com