market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Removing Broken Handle

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Removing Broken Handle
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 20:46:06 -0400

With large or small tools, i had luck burning them out in the woodstove
if cold season or when having to burn brush piles out here. I don't
know the habits of steel, and should look this up, but when i used to
work with and heat precious metals, we always annealed them afterward by
plunging into bucket of water. Does anyone know if this would strengthen
the structure of steel the same way??
Love to learn that from someone~
Toni in KY