market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] The Case of the Strange Walking Sets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shawnee Flowerfarmer" <farmingflowers AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] The Case of the Strange Walking Sets
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:36:52 -0600

I am puzzled and entertained by this mystery....no real explanation to suggest except that this looks like something that I would do to my little brother.  It's a terrific joke for those of us who don't have to replant the sets.

Now, I offer this, but without evidence:  someone once told me to watch the ground under a magnolia tree in the evening after the flowers have fallen.  He claimed that I would see the petals slooooowly stand upright as they were gradually pulled into earthworm borrows.  I  have never had the time to follow up on the idea.  I've put it on my list for things to do when I'm 84.

If you don't solve the puzzle soon, I suggest that you put on your aluminum foil hat immediately.

Shawnee