market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Crafters at the Farmers' Market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <alison.wiediger AT hart.kyschools.us>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Crafters at the Farmers' Market
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:10:48 -0600

Shelly,

Jurying crafters is something our market has struggled with. Do you
have a committee? Does it have crafters/artists on it? Have you had to
turn down any one for lack of quality?

Do you find that one or two days a month is satisfactory to them? And,
how do you pro-rate membership fees?

How do you do recruitment?

Thanks!

Alison