market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Crafters at the Farmers' Market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shelly Elliott" <shelly AT idlethyme.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Crafters at the Farmers' Market
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:04:33 -0700

Suzie,
We rotate craft vendors throughout the season through a specified number of booths. In other words...the rug maker and quilter might be there the first week of every month then another two crafters will be there the second and so on. We just decided how much room we wanted for crafters and we limit it to that. We also jusry all of our crafters for quality.
Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm
Carpenter, WY
www.IdleThymeFarms.com