market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 37, Issue 21

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: stinknrose AT asparagusgardener.com
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 37, Issue 21
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:04:10 -0700

Jay:
Maybe that would work. I have never done anything like that. I have
a few questions
Why would someone want to store roots ? Best way to keep roots is digg
them when the ground is not frozen. Then plant asap
What is the purpose of storing them. People eat the spears not the
roots. The only reason that someone would might want to store roots is
if they were suppliers of roots for extract.....

If you want to try that. I can make you a good deal on asparagus
roots. Let me know.

Rose Hembrook StinknRose AT asparagusgardener.com
http://www.asparagusgardener.com