market-farming - [Market-farming] Posting pictures

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Posting pictures
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:26:31 -0500

There are several services on the web that let you post pictures for free. Flickr and snapfish.com. I have used snapfish with no problems. These are free accounts, easy to use and they work.

The other thing that could be done is to start a shadow list on Yahoo or Googlegroups for the purpose of posting pictures for this list.

The other thing you all can do is start a blog. these are easy to set up and you can post all the pictures you want along with text (or any html bells and whistles) the problem with a blog is you have to keep adding to it and this can get a addicting. of course a blog is also a super way to tell your farm story to your customers and the world.I use http://www.blogspot.com for my blog but there are many other services to do this (all free as far as I know). It takes under an hour to set up a blog (I think under a half hour, actually).

lucy goodman

As for pictures, I tried to post some as
attachments and they bounced. I don’t have a website to post them on so
a verbal description will have to do.