market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Used Drip Tape Storage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Christine & Marlin" <glenecofarm AT planetcomm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Used Drip Tape Storage
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:10:55 -0500

You have probably already tried this, but I 'm wondering if one of those contraptions that one uses to roll up garden hose would work just as well.  Of course here comes the question that is always asked; do you have pictures?

A hose reel would work but would you have multiple reels that could be removed and interchanged?  As for pictures, I tried to post some as attachments and they bounced.  I don’t have a website to post them on so a verbal description will have to do.

Marlin