market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Drip Tape

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Tannen" <david AT centerville.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Drip Tape
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 06:51:34 -0600

Thank you Marlin.  The older I get the more frugal (cheap) I get.  I'm not sure if farming makes you frugal or if you already have to be frugal to farm.  It is kinda like my observation of rock stars -- Do you have to be thin to be a rock star or does being a rock star make you thin.
You have probably already tried this, but I 'm wondering if one of those contraptions that one uses to roll up garden hose would work just as well.  Of course here comes the question that is always asked; do you have pictures?

David