market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Hay ya'll, come to the VABF conference!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Christine & Marlin" <glenecofarm AT planetcomm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Hay ya'll, come to the VABF conference!
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 19:26:08 -0500

I'll be at the VABF Conference in Lynchburg, Va Feb

17-18.  Anyone else going??

Hi Liz,

What a nice surprise to learn that you are planning to attend our conference!  I have been affiliating with VABF for about 15 years and am currently on their BOD.  I am the guy who gave the MF list trouble a few years ago with some outrageous posts and, if my memory serves correctly, once a virus, LOL.  I will be looking forward to meeting you.  My wife will be helping with some of the meal planning.  I plan to bring a mess of salad mix from my hoophouse for the potluck.  I also intend to make, for donating to the raffle, an improved version or two of the homemade wire weeder I posted about last week.  Meanwhile I need to dust off my guitar and get some calluses formed on my playing fingers in preparation for the fireside sing along on Friday evening.

Marlin Burkholder