market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farmer's Market Problem

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farmer's Market Problem
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 11:41:46 -0700

Hi Pat. Get more prospective growers together and plan to have more to sell,
and have them plan ahead to get together at the start of selling season and
hand out flyers in front of grocery stores, advertising the farmers market
with 10% discount coupons on the flyers. Tell them the plan in order to get
them interested initially, knowing they'll have more customers when the time
comes.

paul, tradingpost AT riseup.net
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SoilmakersGrowing/