market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Toward Better Times

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk AT allspecies.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Toward Better Times
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 09:10:02 -0600

Here is my neighborhood newsletter notice.

Informed for Survival

A film series to encourage broad discussion about making neighborhoods (especially 49/63) really sustainable, easy, safe and fun places to live. We watch some acclaimed films, eat some popcorn, talk and see what we choose to do. Films are on Wednesday evenings at Rockhurst Community Center at 52nd and Troost at 7:00 PM. The films are: On 12/7, The End of Suburbia, On 1/4, The Future of Food, On 1/18, The Corporation, and On 2/8, Affluenza.

I also recommend Walmart The High Cost of Low Prices

Good Luck

Marty