market-farming - [Market-farming] Toward Better Times

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk AT allspecies.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Toward Better Times
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 10:44:02 -0600

I am thinking about buying multiple copies of The Future of Food to pass around my neighborhood because it makes such a good case for buying local and organic. I am setting up a film loaning program for several films that question the way our society gives the advantage to large corporations. I am trying to do what I can effect the future of our country and also hope to develop future customers in the process.

Feedback is welcomed.

Marty Kraft
Kansas City