market-farming - [Market-farming] Farmers market insurance

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Pat Rupiper" <arupiper AT bright.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Farmers market insurance
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 05:41:06 -0500

I see where New York offers its market members (must belong to the federation) the opportunity to have a market coverage at a reasonable price.
 http://www.nyfarmersmarket.com/insurance.html   As an Ohio Market we are seeking to insure our exec team and offer a source to our members. Does anyone know of a company that will serve in the same manner in Ohio? I certainly would pay if we developed a federation type system. What a perk! Contact me off line with any helpful suggestions. Thank you. Pat

  • [Market-farming] Farmers market insurance, Pat Rupiper, 01/08/2006