market-farming - [Market-farming] rosemary

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] rosemary
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:02:28 -0500

I want to start some rosemary plants to have to sell rosemary, and maybe plants. I want culinary use (and maybe climbing for topiary). For culinary, shall I just get seed from Johnnys or Fedco, or go for a specific variety? I don't need plug trays full, just a few plants. Thanks for your advice. I did see in an ATTRA bulletin that Arp is not good for culinary use.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead
Peru NY