market-farming - [Market-farming] Charge.com

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Charge.com
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:53:32 -0800 (PST)

> You can get set up to take credit cards with no equipment using your cell
> phone or Pc by clicking on this link: http://www.charge.com/?creat820
> It is completely free to get it all set up, no up front fees whatsoever!
> And
> no equipment to buy.
>
> They have a 99.9% approval rate so past credit problems are not an issue
> with this processor.
>
> Mike
> Creationsoap.com
>
> This sounds like a too good to be true scenario but I looked it up and
it looks reputable... How long have you used this service? How much is
the fee to process the payments? Do you add that amount on to your
sale? The site seems primarily for internet business...but...you say
you're using it in a market situation? In our state (Id.) food stamps
are in the form of a credit card...I wonder if they could be accepted
also?
Sora at Paradise Valley Organics