market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Credit Cards

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Creation Farm" <creationsoap AT boone.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Credit Cards
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 11:10:48 -0500

The only advantage of being able to do it with a cell phone is that you don’t have to wait until you go online to see if the card/transaction is valid. Luckily I am familiar with the largest percentage of our customers so I only call in the ones I don’t kow the first time, all the others I also take home and do online but it is nice to have the free call-in feature. This system also lets me take checks over the phone or by fax -   http://www.charge.com/?creat820

Creation Farm home of Creation Soap and Creation Herbal  Mike & Anna 231-352-9600  http://www.creationsoap.com