market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] hoophouse cover

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: mjb <mjb AT premier1.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] hoophouse cover
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 10:15:01 -0800

Plastic prices are way up this year. I shop between McKonkey, Steubers in Snohomish 800.426.8815 and OBC in Canby Or. 800.477.4744.

Get on their trucking route and there use to be no delivery charge. A while back I decided I didn't want to order from cross the country anymore so went to a place to order plastic mulch that was closer. Their prices were way over what I would pay for the product plus shipping, so I've always checked to see no matter how far away they are.

I've got to source new covers this year too. I'd love for you to share what you find out. I will be looking into this the next two weeks or so.

Michaele Blakely
Growing Things Farm
Carnation Wa

Mike Emers wrote:

We order most everything greenhouse –related from McKonkey – 1-800-426-8124. They are in Sumner, WA.

Mike Emers

Rosie Creek Farm