market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] keeping greens fresh

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "mtlivestock" <crublee AT libby.org>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] keeping greens fresh
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 10:24:15 -0600

I saw an article on ARS about a product produced to preserve foods like cut
apples. I think McDs apples in their salad has this stuff on it.

The "stuff" is a concentration of citric acid which the apples are soaked
in. I think-can't remember the article well, but I think you could find it
on ARS. I think it was in their online magazine.