market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Basil Wood

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Basil Wood
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:29:03 -0400

I do not have experience with selling to chefs who use smokers- but i
married one and moved him to the land of no restaurants ;-) He enjoy
throwing on the basil sticks and other herbal debris toward the end of
the cooking process. They were sometimes soaked in a water bucket
beforehand to lengthen the time before burning up. I really did marry
this fella for more than his wondrous cookware and tools ;-)

Toni - from Central CA to Central Appalachia ;-)