market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] New Tomato blight

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] New Tomato blight
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 06:02:58 -0400

When I realized I was in trouble I did a foliar application of Oxidate, a hydrogen dioxide based product which is supposed to work in a similar fashion to that of hydrogen peroxide but it didn't help much.

No, it doesn't, does it? Watch out for the kaligreen, also. If you apply it in the morning, like you would think you should (ie no wet leaves in the evening), it can burn the hell out of leaves when the sun gets on it -or- dry them to parchment. (Voice of experience on this one.)