market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] tomato stakes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mike Hulbert - Anna Carter - Creation Soap" <creationsoap AT boone.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] tomato stakes
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 15:18:19 -0400

Hello, What diameter and lengths are the rebar you use?  Also I was wondering if there were any more specifics you could tell me about the twine or wire you use? Approximate costs and places to source the rebar? I know it’s a lot of questions but I am new at it and have several hundred heirloom tomato plants to grow this year and this method sounds really great.

Thank You