market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Effective microorganisms, wheelbarrows for women

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "marcy" <marcy AT aculink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Effective microorganisms, wheelbarrows for women
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:02:56 -0700

I haven't caught up on the threads after three days of PC troubles, or maybe
it's been covered before.

Does anyone use an injector they would recommend? I'd looked at one in a
catalog from one the NM companies that was very reasonable - around $20. It
had a hose thread attachment and a siphon tube to go to your barrel of tea,
ocean water, microorganism-brew or whatever you want to use. I don't know if
it would restrict the flow too much on my 1" poly line.

Any ideas are welcome!!
Marcy