market-farming - [Market-farming] Effective Micro-organisms

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Adriana" <gutierrez-lagatta AT charter.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Effective Micro-organisms
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 10:19:46 -0600

For an excellent discussion and overview of effective micro-organisms go to:
http://www.eminfo.info/index.html

In the author's own words:

" Frankly, the primary reason why I decided to create this website was because I encountered quite a bit of ambiguity and confusion as I first started to use and play with EM and related cultures. The confusion and ambiguity came from many sources; from distributors and vendors of EM products, EM retail stores, and "official" EM websites for variuos organizations, and from other, non-official EM websites, and from individuals in the EM world. I often received confusing answers to my questions, or replies which totally contradicted what someone at the same organization had told me the day before, or which contradicted what the label on my EM bottle advised, coontradicted what an "official" EM website advised, or contradicted what many unofficial EM websites claimed..
The deeper I waded into the EM waters, the more impressed I became with the synergistic metabiotic consortium (cluster) of organisms called EM and their incredible usefulness, and yet the more aware I became that there was apparently a lot of confusion and miscommunication in the EM world. "

If you are interested in this topic, Vinny's web site is a "must-read".

Adriana