market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Canopy

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: GreenMrkt AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Canopy
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:12:47 EST

Hi All,

There has been such an unflux of mail in regard to the Canopy topic that I thought I would pass on some info to you all.

This is a local Massachusetts company that does just this sort of thing. They have been customers of our for a while and are truly nice folks.

When I described the canopy projects they said  that they could and would definately love to do this type of work.
Blessings to you all,

Karen Wallman
Green Market Farm
710 Daniel Shays Hwy.
New Salem, Massachusetts 01355

TEL 978-544-7911
FAX 978-544-7587
greenmrkt AT aol.com

From Aaron Brady:

I have been sewing on commercial machines for over twelve years and have owned a successful instrument soft-case business. I have a lot of experience making and repairing covers and canopies, especially the popular vendor canopies. I have worked more with Sunbrella than any other fabric and am used to sewing heavily-built projects. Currently I have a four-machine shop and can handle jobs from cover slips to sails. This fall and winter I have been doing canopy repairs and small-job stuff.