market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Canopy

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: GreenMrkt AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Canopy
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:03:59 EST

Hi,
Glad the info was helpful. Selling your old top on ebay sounds like a good idea. Just remember to make a pattern or measure the top for any future tops you might need made. I used my regular 50 year old Necchi machine and it worked fine. Did you try any paint on the cover? Depending on the surface treatment of the existing canopy cover, you might have some luck with that. Make a big stencil of your logo, paint it on top of the white, stencils all around the edge with your farm name. I've also gotten vinyl letters on ebay, they would stick right onto the cover and give you a bit of low cost color, some places will do a logo for you out of the vinyl. eBAy is a wonderful place!!
Good luck with it.

Karen Wallman
Green Market Farm
710 Daniel Shays Hwy.