market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Canopy

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: GreenMrkt AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Canopy
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 17:59:51 EST

It depends on how long you want the canopy to last.
We bought an EZ up clone and it lasted about a year, then we bought a real EZ UP and it's much sturdier. The EZ UP we bought on Ebay, got a great deal.

I also made a canopy cover for mine last year, bought some sunbrella fabric also on ebay, and it gave us the distictive look we were looking for. Customers knew to look for our canopy cover to find us.  So I would say that it's definately worth it to buy the quality canopy. Otherwise you'll be buying a new canopy every year, and that's not very sustainable.

Blessings,

Karen Wallman
Green Market Farm
710 Daniel Shays Hwy.