market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Ramapo Tomato- Bob

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Ramapo Tomato- Bob
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 09:56:18 -0500

Ramapo had always been an F1 hybrid, I don't know how it came to be OP. I
live 5 miles from the research farm and know the folks in charge of the
heirloom program and the folks responsible for the seed I will ask them..
They added Ramapo to their heirloom trails even though its a relatively
modern variety... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.