market-farming - [Market-farming] Ramapo Tomato- Bob

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Ramapo Tomato- Bob
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:54:46 -0500

Hi!

My Ramapo seed label says this:
Developed at Rutger's University; an 'improved, larger 'Rutgers",OP,
discontinued 10-15 yrs. ago. It also lists the person it came from.

Perhaps it's not a hybrid, but a plant like Golden Jubilee that will come
true from saved seed. I will add this one to my grow out list ( getting
waay to long at 17 varieties this year). Too many tomatoes, too little
time to savor them all.
Looking forward to tasting this tomato. If you'd care for some seed to
trial and see if it is different from the one you are accustomed to, let
me know....i was given some 50 seed.
Toni