market-farming - [Market-farming] Self Cleaning Irrigation Water Filters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "TxBeeFarmer" <TxBeeFarmer AT HotPop.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Self Cleaning Irrigation Water Filters
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 07:06:36 -0600

I see the list is abuzz with all kinds of Spring planning and planting ideas and questions.  Hope a few of you have time to answer this question.

I'll be pumping water out of an earthen tank for drip irrigation.  The water is pretty turbid.  Have heard about self cleaning filters.  Anyone know if they really work or if I should be looking at some other type of filter?  Recommendations?  Know any good sources?

Thanks
(West Texas) Mark