market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Self Cleaning Irrigation Water Filters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "TxBeeFarmer" <TxBeeFarmer AT HotPop.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Self Cleaning Irrigation Water Filters
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 07:24:05 -0600

Hello Allan and All,

I was looking at those "spin filters" too. There was a big one you could
put on where you pump out of the pond, and there were some small ones that
go at the beginning of each drip line. Glad I found out they don't work for
silt. So the sand filter didn't work either? Or did it just need to be
bigger? Anyone have success with another type of filter? How about disc
filters? I was thinking of using one tank as a settling tank. does your
silt settle out very well?

Thanks
(West Texas) Mark