market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] FM's in rural areas

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Old Timin'" <oldtimin AT williams-net.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] FM's in rural areas
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:37:24 -0500

But this isn't necessarily so. I live in a very, very rural
area and almost all homes here have room for a garden. But
it seems that very, very, very few people garden here:

I agree, most people don't have the time, or at least don't want to make the time to grow a garden. There are always going to be those that will grow their own, but there also will always be enough that can find their time to be more productive doing something else and buying from a market.
Oldtimin