market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Garlic

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Garlic
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:01:41 -0500

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:42:16 -0600, you wrote:

>We also have garlic not yet planted - anyone see a recurring theme from a
>"way too wet" fall?

Count me in also. Not planted yet. I might as well try to
get some planted in the spring: at least it will have a
chance. Not planted, it has no chance at all.

I don't sell it, but we like it for our table also. It's
much nicer than the garlic we can buy.

Pat (in cold northern Pennsylvania)
--
NOW OPEN! ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb,
and edible flower seeds especially selected for successful