market-farming - [Market-farming] Mild fall weather?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom at Limerock" <limerock AT thirdplanet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Mild fall weather?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 06:45:56 -0500

Although it seems cold to me, and I must rely on the weatherman to know what temps really should be, I do know that we have only recently had our first heavy frost.  Grass is still green and the apples have not lost their leaves yet.  Being on Lake Erie (Ohio side)  does moderate our Spring & Fall somewhat but I am not sure that it is usually this much.

Tom