market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] QUESTION: High tunnels

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Karen Sutherland <ksutherland AT hampshire.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] QUESTION: High tunnels
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 13:18:35 -0400

Great informative guide! Thank you!
Best wishes,

Karen

*Karen Sutherland **
**Roots Farm**
Organic Produce : Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs*
Cockrane, Dominica
767-449-3038
rootsfarm AT marpin.dm <mailto:rootsfarm AT marpin.dm>

Lucy Goodman wrote:

Karen,
Check this link out http://www.marketfarmer.com/lhphs.htmThere you will find a description (with pictures) of the hoophouses my husband, Eugene, designed and we use extensively here in SW Ohio. We have, in the past, done interchangeable covers for the frames and it has worked well. Maybe this design will work for you.

Lucy Goodman