market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] QUESTION: High tunnels

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Roots Farm <rootsfarm AT tiger.marpin.dm>, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] QUESTION: High tunnels
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 09:21:27 -0500

Karen,
Check this link out http://www.marketfarmer.com/lhphs.htmThere you will find a description (with pictures) of the hoophouses my husband, Eugene, designed and we use extensively here in SW Ohio. We have, in the past, done interchangeable covers for the frames and it has worked well. Maybe this design will work for you.

Lucy Goodman