market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Quiet

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Quiet
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:19:29 -0500

Regards to the list:

I'm still here in Missouri. My feet hurt, my back aches, I need a
shower and I will probably die when my head hits the pillow. I still
need to package all the breads and cookies I baked for market for
tomorrow. We planted all the ground we had tilled today and I still
have seeds left. If it doesn't rain, I'll plant more this weekend. I
do believe we're going to get a frost before Labor Day. It was 45F this
morning! Usually, August is unbearably hot and the grass is brown and
crunchy. This year, it's cold and we can't keep the grass mowed fast
enough. Every year I think I've seen everything and then Mother Nature
pulls another trick out of her hat

Marie in Missouri