market-farming - [Market-farming] List quiet?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "" <herbthyme AT simcon.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] List quiet?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:50:46 -0400

Is the list quite or am I just not receiving the post? Have been having some
trouble as of late. Maybe Direcway is holding or bouncing my list mail. TB

Hi Bill! I am here! Unless it is just you and I that are having troubles, I
think that the list is just quiet! At least that is how I have looked at it!
I am not having any problems that I know about. But let me just tell ya,
that does not mean a thing around here though!!!! Hope your gardening is
doing well!

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh