market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Elderberries...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Elderberries...
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 08:32:59 -0400

You are blessed!

We have not received an inch of rain in a week's time this season, except for one week.
I've been irrigating since MAY.
I'm particularly sensitive to this since we are irrigating from a stream, using a HONDA pressure pump, which has cost between $1.75 and $2.05 a filling this season.
We are in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia.

-Allan

Although not in his league...(not even close), we bought a
drip irrigation season this year and we haven't installed it
yet either - no need for it. It's rained and rained and
rained and rained...

Pat (in Pennsylvania's Northern Tier)
--
Coming soon: www.containerseeds.com - vegetable, herb,
and edible flower seeds especially selected for successful