market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re:Picking Veggies

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "TxBeeFarmer" <TxBeeFarmer AT HotPop.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re:Picking Veggies
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:11:23 -0500

I've googled until I'm all googled out! It's hard to believe there's
nothing that will straddle a row and let you pick as you go. Guess I'll
have to make one. How hard can it be? Am a little iffy on whether I want
to face the row and go sideways or straddle the row and let the plants go
underneath me. I don't think it would hurt the plants either way.
Suggestions? Links I missed? Been there done that?

(West Texas) Mark