market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] MN DNR pay's $3000 per grower for fencing...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Chicken Scratch Orchard and Gardens" <chickenscratch AT citlink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] MN DNR pay's $3000 per grower for fencing...
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 01:12:02 -0500

Sean, thanks for finding this. We will probably apply for this grant since
our baby orchard is being ravaged by the local deer population. The deer
have also taken to eating my newly transplanted pepper plants. Oh, and they
LOVE strawberry plants. ARGH!!

April in MN
Chicken Scratch Orchard and Gardens.