market-farming - [Market-farming] DNR fencing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HoeManGray AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] DNR fencing
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:17:17 -0400

I believe that's true...here in Oregon, you can apply for fencing through the
Fish and Wildlife deptarment. Our orchard (128 acres) was completely fenced
with fencing we obtained that way. We had to supply posts and labor, but the
wire was provided. However, its been a while, so I'm not sure what the
process is now. I suggest contacting your extension office, they should
know...
Wendy G.
Oregon

  • [Market-farming] DNR fencing, HoeManGray, 06/17/2004