market-farming - [Market-farming] Minnesota DNR question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sean Albiston" <lab AT physics.umn.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Minnesota DNR question
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:10:53 -0500

Has anyone from Minnesota heard of the DNR installing fencing for produce
growers and apple orchards?? I was speaking with a fencing contractor from
the New Ulm area and he told me he recently installed two fences on private
property that the Department of Natural Resources paid for. Could this be
correct?

thanks, sean albiston