market-farming - [Market-farming] Re:Rabbits, now Outdoor Cats

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re:Rabbits, now Outdoor Cats
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 10:42:32 -0400

I concur about keeping cats, well-fed, cared for cats! We've 5 active
cats and a 21 yr. old Manx out here. They also leave their hunting
treasures near the front porch for inspection. I have NO trouble with
voles, gophers, or mice in the gardens with these dear animals in our
keep - all are spayed or neutered. I can tell how well they earn their
keep and we do have time to thank them in return. They do not take care
of the rabbits and woodchucks, but the Aussies often take on that
responsibility!
Toni
East KY

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

  • [Market-farming] Re:Rabbits, now Outdoor Cats, tonitime, 06/08/2004