market-farming - [Market-farming] Holding down row covers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Teresa Kohut" <treebone7 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Holding down row covers
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 19:12:42 -0500

I make my own tunnels by buying a medium thick gauge wire in bulk at the farm supply store and then a big bag of clothespins from the dollar store. Cutting the wire into almost full circles and then staking them into the ground over the beds and use the clothespins to hold the remay to the wire. Putting a clothespin at the top as well as the down at the bottom helps with windy weather.

Teresa Kohut
Fayetteville, AR