market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] wet spring

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "marc" <gershom_ivri AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] wet spring
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 09:07:11 -0600

Same here. I was concerned about multiple patches of dead appearring ground
in our west pasture and the fact that the north pasture had minimal to no
irrigaion over the last few years.

Fortunately we have had some good soakers this spring and a lot of the grass
is still alive.

Just one more good rain and I think we'll have the west pasture almost back.

mn