market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: Price of Gasoline

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Vic & Pat Jackowsky" <3littlepigsmkt AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: Price of Gasoline
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 16:40:56 -0500

> Where's the lumber
> going? CHINA. Make sense?

Afghanistan. And, no it doesn't make sense to me.

We recently renovated our kitchen and found the lumber used for cabinets had
almost doubled in cost and in short supply. The cabinet guy says it's
because they are shipping everything to Afghanistan to rebuild the country.
So, if we can even find what we need we are paying through the nose for it.

Pat