market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Price of Gasoline

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Price of Gasoline
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 09:38:16 -0400

The question is. Who will be willing to go out of their way in light of
high gas prices to buy from farm markets that might be far off the main
highways? and will people buy all their produce at the supermarket where
they can get everything they need in one place?. I live on the main
highway in the county and sales here are already off by almost a third.
...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.