market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: Subscription fee

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mark Winterburn" <marcw AT iinet.net.au>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: Subscription fee
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 01:49:03 +0800

Hear Hear, Thanks for that Liz. I for one an so glad not to have "Those
annoying Pop-ups and adverts that I would willingly pay a small subscription
to keep the list in its current format
Kind Regards
Marc Winterburn
The Oz Chilli Man
"A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in
our worlds; it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of
serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before we
changed."

-- Earl Nightingale

"When a man is sufficiently motivated, discipline will take
care of itself."

-- Albert Einstein